Professional Audio Video Solutions
Audio Video Knoxville TN
It seems that everyone wants to have a home theater in their house these days. With the rapid availability and affordability of everything from 80” televisions to multi-channel receivers, everyone can have one! What’s even better – the equipment is much more affordable than it was years ago. So, you can pick up a 65” TV for under $1000 and a 5 channel speaker system for the same but then comes the hard part…how do you install it? These systems typically have many wires, connectors and connections, which is difficult enough but then we also want everything to be hidden! Let’s discuss our options.
Audio/Video Installation Challenges
No matter how you look at it, installing audio and video equipment is challenging and difficult for someone that doesn’t do it every day.
Here are some common challenges:
● Electricity – You’re dealing with electricity and without a good working knowledge, it can be inherently dangerous.
● Value – Many of the devices you will be dealing with are pretty expensive. So instead of learning on the TNy and hoping everything works and you don’t drop or damage something, it’s usually best to call a professional.
● Brand Crosstalk – Sometimes if you buy different brands for the different devices, there could problems than if they were the same brand. The professionals know how to deal with this and have probably seen the problem before and have a solution.
● Organization – Most everyone who wants a home theater wants everything to be seamless and for nobody to see all of the wires and connectors that go into creating that beautiful sound and video experience. Developing this level of cleanliness and organization on the first or fifth time is difficult.
● Interaction of Audio Visual and Information Technology – This has become inevitable as so many devices are able to interact, but with this proposed convenience are a lot of challenges. Much of the AV world is being converged with IT (and not vice versa) meaning that there are bandwidth issues because AV is typically a bigger load on bandwidth than IT processes. Streaming video from NetTNix will take up much more than running SAP on your laptop.
● System Outages – Most businesses are run through a variety of computer systems and applications across a global network. If there is a glitch or a network overhaul, each minute the system is done can be affecting your bottom line. It is important to ensure there are ways to work around this or minimize the downtime.
Knoxville Audio Video
Knoxville Residential & Commercial Audio Video
Knoxville Audio Video Solutions
Audio Video Knoxville TN
As you already know we offer a wide array of services to ensure your needs are taken care of. We offer and sell many different types of camera systems as well from DVR Systems, NVR Systems, High Def (HD 1080p) to 8 Mega Pixel Systems. Bullet Camera Systems, Dome Camera Systems, even hidden covert camera systems. It’s entirely up to you on what you want we can get them all. Even if you want to add cameras to an older system we can fix ya up. Each system is entirely up to you and we go over each camera system in detail that way you know exactly what you’re getting instead of something you didn’t want or need. We take pride in helping our customers take care and watch over their most valuable assets. It’s something we have done for a long time and will continue to do.
By installing a CCTV Security Camera System not only can you deter theft from outsiders, but you can decrease internal theft as well. If you need to monitor a location in real time a Security Camera Surveillance System & CCTV Camera Systems are the absolute best option
Audio Video Installation Knoxville TN
The benefits of using a professional Audio Video Installation in Knoxville are numerous and probably the most important will be the peace of mind that a professional can provide.
Customization – We work with all brands, makes and models. Each brand has their strong point and we like to mix and match to suit your needs. Maybe you are a sports fanatic and you want to install a projector that covers the whole wall but really not really into listening to “La Boheme” from Carnegie Hall. We will know that you want the best projector but can probably save some money on the receiver and speakers.
Time Savings – Everyone is busy with their careers, their children, after school activities and a semblance of a social life. Save hours of time and call us to install your new stereo system or integrated thermostat.
Equipment Cost Savings – If you want us to choose your equipment for you, we can get better deals as we buy in bulk. A receiver you may buy for $500 will probably be 10-20% less on our end.
Experience – We have over 20 years of experience. We have witnessed the changes, evolved with the industry and maintained our commitment to the best installation with an eye on your budget and the time spent in your home.
Choosing the Right Company for You
Below are some baseline factors that you should look for in an audio video installer.
1. The installer should offer ongoing service and technical support to ensure a seamless transition into your new system.
2. Look for what the installer does well and areas for improvement and align these with your priorities.
3. The installation company should have someone who focuses solely on design to give the visually and aurally appealing environment you are looking for. They should also be thinking about how they integrate a beautiful design with your budget.
4. The AV company should be showcasing the latest, cutting edge technology to let you know that they are changing as quick as the industry is.
5. Pictures of some of their best and most interesting projects to give you ideas and to showcase their talent.
What to Do Next?
If you are in the Knoxville area contact us to set up an in home consultation to discuss your project and get a quote.
In the days before the scheduled appointment, please gather as much of the following information as possible and have ready for the technician:
● Vision for the layout of key components such as the TV/screen and speakers.
● If known, brand and model of TV, receiver, speakers, computer, and other connected devices you want installed.
● Goal of the home theater (i.e. sports viewing, entertaining friends, for the kids).
● Key do’s or don’ts of your proposed design.
● An idea on budget.
If you’re thinking about adding surround sound to your family room or finishing the basement with a home theater system, give us a call and we’ll make your dreams come true.